Holiday cookie exchange or just baking cookies for Santa? I have you covered with these simple but tasty 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies! They are simply are the best!
Pictured below is step by step instructions with pictures on how to make these cookies!
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Mix with fork.
- Roll into balls and toss into sugar
- Place balls on baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes
- -- Unwrap the Hershey kisses
- Place kisses into cookies when done baking, let cool.