These tasty white chocolate bunny treats are so cute for Easter. A simple and easy to make treat that every chocolate lover will love.
White Chocolate Easter Bunny Treats. Will make 24
Ingredients: All Supplies Purchased at Wal-Mart
- White Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Sprinkles of choice
- Easter M&M’s
- Lay out silicone bunny tray and prepare ingredients/supplies
- Place 3 M&M’s in each bunny then fill with sprinkles
- Melt white chocolate in microwave bowl. Warm for 30seconds at a time till melted. Stir after ever 30 seconds.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of chocolate into each bunny. Tap silicone try till chocolate is evenly distributed.
- Cool in refrigerator till chocolate is hard. About 1 hour. Pop out of silicone try.
- Enjoy! Place in treat bags with ribbon if handing out as Easter goodies.
Photograph Instructions Below