These Earth Day Cookies are so easy and fun to make! What better way to celebrate Earth Day than with cookies! Yummy!
We went the easy route and bought store bought cookie mix. Follow the cooking instructions on the back of the bag. Or you can use your favorite sugar cookie recipe.
Mix cookie dough, then separate into two separate bowls. Add about 20 drops of food coloring into each bowl then mix with a spoon. The darker the dough the better so the color does not fade when cooking.
Grab a little bit of dough from each color and roll into a ball. If the mixture is too sticky, add a few tablespoons of cooking flour so its not sticky. You can also put powder on your hands.
After balls are formed place on cookie sheet. Bake cookies according to package details. We baked ours at 375 for 9 minutes. Let Cool and Enjoy! Happy Earth Day!
- Cookie Mix ( look at back package for added ingredients)
- Blue and Green Food Coloring
- Flour (optional )
- Mix cookie dough as instructed on package
- Separate dough into two bowls
- Add 20 drops of food coloring to each bowl, mix.
- Combine blue and green dough a little at a time, then roll into small balls.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake as instructed on package.
- Let cool and ENJOY!