Fruity Pebble Treats were a favorite of mine growing up. Easy to make and SUPER sweet and tasty. So happy to share this recipe with my boys. They had a blast helping mom in the kitchen and REALLY enjoyed the finished product.
A fruity spin to a classic treat. You can find the Kellogg’s original recipe here.
Only three ingredients are needed to make this yummy snack.
- 3 Tbs. of butter or margarine (whatever you have on hand)
- 4 C. mini marshmallows
- 6 C. Fruity Pebble cereal
- Wax Paper (I tape this to the table at our work space)
- Rolling Pin
- Cooking Spray
- Cookie Cutters
- In large saucepan, melt butter (or margarine) over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal. Stir until completely coated.
- Dump cereal mixture on to your wax paper covered work space.
- **This is where I let my littles begin to help.**
- Lightly spray your rolling pin with cooking spray. Gently roll out the cereal mixture to a ½' to ¾' thick.
- Let sit and cool for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
Hope you enjoy your time with your children in the kitchen!