Tell us about yourself.
I’m Katie. I’m 28. My husband and I work together at our business, Passive Juice Motel. We have two kids, Maiken and Marlo ages 8 and 4. I live on coffee, I love to read and recently have become obsessed with quilting.
1. What does a typical day look like for you?
Because it’s summer there is no typical day, it’s pure chaos. If I’m not up at the studio packaging orders, I’m in my house studio sewing. Along with whatever the kid’s camp is of the week, gymnastics and basketball… we stay busy.
2. What is your favorite local shop?
There’s no way I can just pick one. So I’ll narrow down to my top favorites…. Owl & Drum, Retro Den, Generations Antique Mall and I can’t forget the Saturday morning Flea Market at the Expo. I’m a midtown girl through and through.
3. What is your favorite restaurant to eat and what is your favorite item on the menu?
Tacos Fiesta Mexicana — the taco truck parked at 11th between Harvard and Lewis. Chicken street tacos. Best ever.
4. What is your favorite play spot to take your kids?
We usually go to our neighborhood school playground. There’s a track for their bikes which is an added bonus.
5. Can you share with us two of your favorite Instagram accounts and/or blogs that inspire you on a daily basis?
BONUS: Katie has generously offered our Moms of Tulsa readers a 30% discount on all orders placed from now until June 30, 2015. If you have been waiting to buy something… now is the time! Is there anything better than supporting a rad, creative, local company?!
Be sure to enter promo code: PJM30 for 30% off