Now, I cook like I craft, as my sister says, tossing things in as I go, never measuring, but I’ve taken a moment to write out my families top recipes to share with you. As you know, this week, we are talking about my potato soup.
- 5 large red potatoes, chopped, microwaved and covered 15-20 minutes to make soft
- ½ stick of butter melted in pot
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 Tablespoon of Chicken Bullion / or 2 cups of Chicken Broth
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken (10½ oz)
- ¼ pkg of Real Bacon Bits
- 1 tablespoon of Garlic Salt
- Melt butter in pot. Heat all ingredients in pot until it boils, turn down heat and let simmer for 15 minutes.
I always add a salad as a side and croissants for dipping; Enjoy!