When it comes to date night my husband and I often find ourselves in a rut of dinner and a movie. Looking to expand the list of places that we frequent I came up with this list of Tulsa date ideas so that, if you’re like us, we can break of the box a little.
– A progressive dinner date. Maybe appetizers and cocktails at Docs Food and Wine, dinner at In The Raw, and dessert at _____.
– Drive in movie at the Admiral Twin
– Picnic and live music at Elwoods
– Biking along Riverside
– Retro Roller Skating at SKATES
– Hiking Turkey Mountain
– Bowling at the Dust Bowl
– Food trucks at Guthrie Green
– Cocktail class at The Vault
– Cocktails and a movie at The Warren
– Paint your own pottery at Purple Glaze
– Night at the theatre
– Tailgate and a college football game
What is your favorite Tulsa date night activity?